The who, what, when, where, and why.
Tom N Tumbusch, writing and publishing professional since 1984. Backed by the full faith and credit of a real journalism degree, and inspired by that “frivolous” philosophy degree I earned on the side (BSJ/BFA Ohio University, 1991).
- Award-winning freelance copy and ghostwriting for creative agencies, green businesses, and other nice people.
- Available when you need great copy; not on your payroll when you don’t.
- Based in Cincinnati, OH in the USA.
(Copy shipped worldwide at no extra charge.)
- Experience includes work for Disney, Interbrand, Lucasfilm, Procter & Gamble, and other companies you may have heard of (view a partial list here).
- Because there isn’t enough high-quality writing in the world, and because responsible businesses deserve to be profitable, not just praiseworthy.
- Author of Space Adventure Collectibles, Tomart’s Price Guide to Worldwide Star Wars Collectibles (with Steve Sansweet), Tomart’s Encyclopedia and Price Guide to Action Figure Collectibles (with Bill Sikora and Carol Markowski), The Writer/Designer Dream Team, plus several ghost-written projects I’ve sworn never to reveal to anyone.
- Current Dream Assignment: Write more stuff for Disney.